Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Freebie Kit for DSO's April Color Challenge :)

Here's the preview of my kit for the color challenge at DSO.
It's a mini kit with an easter theme and an oh-so-creative name...NOT! Hope you enjoy it!
I split it into two parts, here's the links:

Elements (link fixed, sorry!)

Paper (link fixed, sorry!)

ETA: Still sorta new to making freebies, tried to make sure the links would work last night, but obviously my test was faulty, lol!  Let me know if you can't download these!

5 comments:

  1. can't seem to get your gift for the challenge. not joining box net to get this sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe!!! merci pour le partage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the lovely kit! :)

    ReplyDelete