Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March Color Challenge Freebie for DSO

Here's a little freebie for y'all that I did for the March Color Challenge at DSO, called Spring Is On It's Way!


Here's the link for the freebie!
New link to box.net  no password required
Hope you enjoy it!

PS... The old link to 4shared malfunctioned and although I reuploaded the file, I couldn't get it to work again, so I made a new account at box.net. I don't understand why it messed up after 30 people had already downloaded the file. :(  Thanks Sue for letting me know!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit is lovely :), but the link came up as "not valid". :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for changing the download site. It worked fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for a lovely CC kit. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and writing a kind comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the lovely gift - Hugs - Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIPPEE!! Spring's on its way!! Thank goodness! Only problem... in Texas, that means that summer is just around the corner! :-)

    Thanks for such a nice freebie! I'm always blown away by what people are able to come up with! You are so generous for sharing with us! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete